Uppsala Religion and Society Research Centre
Uppsala Religion and Society Research Centre (CRS) is a multidisciplinary research centre of excellence at Uppsala University, focusing on religious and social processes of change.
- CIRCUS support to Network for the Historical Study of National Christianities
- Victor Dudas thesis Exploring the identity of a group of Assyrian/Syriac young adolescents in Sweden "spikad"
- Funding for research networks on 'Leading Religion in times of Institutional Change' and 'Religion, Media and Populism'
- Ernils Larsson receives Donner Institute Research Prize 2020
- Dissertation: EU Law and Religion - A Study of How the Court of Justice has Adjudicated on Religious Matters in Union Law - Emma Ahlm