CRS COLLABORATION DAY 2021
2 February, CRS invites both new and established collaboration partners to join us for a day of discussion of CRS multidisciplinary research on religion and values and how this can meet the needs of authorities, organisations and businesses in Sweden today. More information and registration here.
- CIRCUS support to Network for the Historical Study of National Christianities
- Victor Dudas thesis Exploring the identity of a group of Assyrian/Syriac young adolescents in Sweden "spikad"
- Funding for research networks on 'Leading Religion in times of Institutional Change' and 'Religion, Media and Populism'
- Ernils Larsson receives Donner Institute Research Prize 2020
- Dissertation: EU Law and Religion - A Study of How the Court of Justice has Adjudicated on Religious Matters in Union Law - Emma Ahlm